Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAPPY SATURDAY


Just a little cleaning and decorating for the Fourth. It seems like when I start cleaning and rearranging, I just can't stop after an hour or so...I keep bringing things out of the basement and placing them here and there..you know how it is..just a little "puff and fluff"! It's really really hot here in Michigan. I have to go outside to weed...It seems like the weeds are just horrible this year. I am constantly pulling out clover and some other type of tall weed with little yellow flower that have literally taken over my side garden Oh well...on with the sunscreen and gardening gloves!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Bobbie ~
    Love the bunting over the mantle mirror.
    Have a happy and safe 4th!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! There's just something so happy about the red, white & blue! Happy Birthday to that cutie-pie Isabel too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice display and group of daisies! That is a fabulous color on your mantle. Happy Birthday Isabel!

    ReplyDelete