Sunday, July 31, 2011

UPDATES AND SOMEPICTURES TOMORROW

Sorry...it's been two long weeks since I've posted anything. It's been so busy and I really didn't have anything new to share...but this week I do! So as soon as I find my camera..I'll take some snapshops of the goodies I picked up from my venturing out to the Allegan Antique Show today and also a pic or two of our weekend in Ludington Michigan on the the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. I also have a picture of my completed...yes...COMPLETED and framed sampler! Now I can move onto rug hooking...something with the fall theme...I'm thinking ....runner for my blanket trunk coffee table..hmmm....I get really excited thinking about the color choices for fall...I can't wait Talk to you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Ok Bobbie, it's tomorrow! Get those pics on here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bobbie! We are waiting! You wrote us such an exciting teaser yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie ~
    Looking forward to pictures! Find that camera.
    Pug hugs ;)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete