Sunday, August 7, 2011

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL..

I mean...don't hate me because I now have beautiful pots and pans..Look at them...all shiny and bright...so shiny I'm afraid to use them! After purchasing a much needed stove last week...it's a ceramic top..yippiee...I needed stainless steel..double yippiee..my old pots just didn't work . So I gave them to the Salvation Army (they were perfectly good just over 35 years old)and bought these. I wish I had an island in my kitchen with a steel potrack to hang these beauties on...can you tell I'm proud? Oh and BTW....that's my new stove hiding beneath the little silver cookware. Oh dear...some folks brag about their kids, their pets, their talents...no...I'm just bragging about this darn cookware! Ahh..simple pleasures!

7 comments:

  1. They look great! I love new cookware. Yours is extra shiny!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    Isn't it amazing what we can now get excited about...lol? Congrats to you :)
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo shiny, sooo pretty, woo hoo :) Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous, lol. Beautiful stove and cookware. My stove is well loved, and getting old. With a small kitchen, only so much we can get, would love a big stove and double ovens.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the stove and the pots are beautiful Bobbie. We need to replace our stove and pots some day too. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bar Keeper's Friend will keep them looking this great forever! No room for a hanging rack so I have a flat bar with hooks against the wall right above the stove, and a piece of stainless glued to the wall. Your lids have a big enough handle to slide over the pot handle. This is a really nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh, so SPARKLY!!!! I think I need new pots now!!! I might actually want to cook more if I had new sparkly pots and pans! :-)

    ReplyDelete