Sunday, September 25, 2011

FUN AT MALABAR




Yesterday was the In the Spirit of Friends show at Malabar Farms and it was wonderful. The weather was absolutely beautiful...a little scarey on Friday since all it did was rain..so we got a little wet and muddy..but Melissa & I set up the booth without any problem. What fun we had!! Melissa did some shopping while I stayed at the booth and then I would do some shopping while she watched the booth. What could be better....selling and buying! Life is good!! I was so fortunate to have the BEST Malabar neighbors...Linda and John Matulek from Youngstown Ohio. They have just opened an antique shop in Canfield called "The Cracked Crock"...(love that name!). They worked so hard helping Melissa and I load that back of my truck...we bought and bought not really considering how much space we had in the bed of the truck..but they were able to pack everything into place. I didn't hear a wiggle or jiggle of anything in the back for my 3 1/2 hour ride home..I'll post pictures later this week of all of my goodies! These are just a few pictures of my booth.

6 comments:

  1. Bobbie ~
    So nice to chat with you and Melissa! I look forward to seeing all your new treasures.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie,
    I can't read all of your post for some reason and I want to read all the details of Malabar!! I've thought of you and hoped you had good weather and good sales. Sounds like you found some treasures too. I'm glad you and Melissa had such a good time and made some new friends to boot. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie, it was nice to get to meet you and chat with you a little bit. I have heard of Melissa before from Lauren (Rugs and Pugs).
    Sorry I didn't get to meet her too.
    Your booth was set up so perfectly. Glad you had a safe trip home.
    I have had your blog on my favs for a long time and just realized I hadn't signed as a follower of yours..........I just did that!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy Bobbie ~I live about ten minutes from Canfield ~~~ I'll be looking for The Cracked Crock ~~~ looks like a good time at Malabar~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You booth set up was so inviting :) So happy the weather turned out nice for you all. Can't wait to see what you purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the show too! It was great!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete