Monday, September 5, 2011

A LITTLE FALL DECORATING

Finally...the weather has turned cooler...wonderful autumn like day here in Michigan. I started bring up my fall decor from the basement yesterday and this morning started to decorate a little. It might be a little early, but the seasons come and go so fast, I would like to enjoy my fall things a little longer. I purchased this beautiful table runner from Lori Rippey last week during her update. I just love the way it looks on my dining room table. The little pumpkin and crow was made by my friend, Patty, of Dogpatch Primitives.



This is my entryway. My old drop leaf table (minus the leaf)is ever changing with the seasons. The two little dolls are made by Lori as well. The little tree I just kind of threw together. I figured my grandchildren would enjoy it.


7 comments:

  1. Bobbie,
    The table runner looks beautiful on your table with your other goodies. Love that pumpkin and crow! Thank you so much for the purchase. It thrills me to know you are so pleased with the runner. Love your other display too and feel honored you have so many of my handmades in your lovely home. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful, love how it all goes together so nicely.
    I need to get going this week and decorate, that always gets me motivated to clean, while I go;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks so pretty!
    Michigan sunset tonight was beautiful!
    Have a pleasant evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobbie!
    I did what you said hope this posts. There will be hundreds of people at Malabar. They have combined the show with the annual Malabar Heritage Days. I don't understand how it will work because it's free for Heritage Days. We'll see. Hope to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the table runner is awesome and I love the little pin keep!!!!!! Send fall here, its 100 degrees!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very festive! Now all you need is a bit of warm apple cider to go with your lovely decor!

    Happy (almost) Autumn...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table is just wonderful, I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete