Sunday, September 18, 2011

SAMPLER FINISHED, PRESSED, & FRAMED



YAY!! I finally pressed and framed my Malabar Farm Sampler this morning. It is, of course, a design by Stacy Nash from last year's, "IN THE SPIRIT OF FRIENDS SHOW". I loved this pattern from the minute I laid eyes on it in her booth. And this year, she has designed yet another sampler honoring this beautiful, beautiful state park in Lucas Ohio. I am getting things ready for the show which is this next Saturday. I can't believe how fast this weekend has popped up! Seems like I was just preparing and packing to go to Sauder...and here it is...Malabar!

I will be offering a variety of early, primitive goods again this year. My husband, who has had to suffer with me the past two years..(he really doesn't like this sort of thing)decided not to go. So I was blessed enough to have my dear sweet friend Melissa offer to help. Hopefully, it won't be too painful for her. I will be under the big tent near the entrance. My booth name is "UNION STAR". I am praying for nice weather..as we had in the past...and hoping we will have a good turnout...as we have had in the past! It is an awesome show..if you are in the area..please stop by and say "HI"!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sampler!! Wish I lived closer. I would love to attend the show. Have a wonderful time.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking sampler! Congrats on getting it framed and up on the wall too (as finishing is not something I'm so quick at! lol) My hubby would "suffer" if he was my sidekick at a show too... it's just not his thing... so I'm happy you found a friend willing to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie ~
    Your sampler is lovely! I look forward to the show at Malabar and seeing you. Here's hoping for beautiful weather.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie, Love your sampler. Great job with both stitching and finishing!
    Sure wish I lived closer.. I'd be there! Glad you have a friend to help you. I'm sure you will both have a great time!

    ReplyDelete