Sunday, October 9, 2011

A WONDERFUL GIFT FROM A WONDERFUL FRIEND


I was so excited last Thursday...my dear, sweet friend, Lori Rippey, gifted me with these most beautiful, beautiful hand made gourds, pumpkins, and acorns. They are absolutely gorgeous!! I admired them in her home when I went to visit her and she remembered! They fit so nicely in my wooden trencher and just look wonderful on my table. Lori does such an awesome job with everything she makes..what a wonderful gift. Thank you so much Lori!

8 comments:

  1. They look great! It's nice to have talented friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful, I love them, she is a wonderful friend and a really thoughtful gift.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lori's work! They are terrific and look awesome displayed the way you have them :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upon my word...your goodies are over the moon! And a fine fit for a favourite trencher...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a generous gesture! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so welcome my friend! Enjoy! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just lovely and look so wonderful in your trencher......perfection!!
    Special friends certainly make life EXTRA-special!!!

    ReplyDelete