Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A CHRISTMAS SAMPLER



I just wanted to post a picture of the sampler I finished on Sunday evening. It's from Stacy Nash's Christmas booklet from last year. I have always loved this saying "ALL HEARTS COME HOME AT CHRISTMAS" and was so happy when I saw her design. It was such a nice sampler to stitch..only three colors. I stitched it on 28ct linen by DMC (my favorite linen) and then gently aged it with walnut crystals.

Next, I'm off to finish a hooked rug for Christmas that I started last year...I am bound and determined to get it done for the holidays! Have a nice evening!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sampler! Just wanted to pop in and tell you thank you for the nice comments about the shop. We're busy creating and restocking and should have lots more by next weekend. Hope to see you and your mom again soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    Finished on Sunday and already framed. I'm impressed!!! (And just a bit jealous.) Very sweet.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh! I LOVE this blog, I absolutely love it! Your releases are so wonderful! And the prim doll... I have found something to follow day by day :-)

    Warm wishes
    Isobel
    The Primitive Hare

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job on this sampler... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sampler! Stacy does great designing.

    ReplyDelete