Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ANOTHER WEDDING IN THE MAKING


Well...another wedding this summer...my youngest son, Jeff, proposed to his girlfriend of five years..Crystal this past weekend. We are all so excited! My daughter Renee, will be getting married on June 30th, 2012 and Jeff will probably be in August or September 2012. It's going to be a crazy busy summer!

I love Christmas...but I am so happy it's over. We were so busy over the weekend having half the kids over on Christmas eve and then the other half on Sunday. I tried making stuffed cabbage on Saturday and it turned out just awful!! I don't know what I did wrong..I have made it before..but I almost broke a tooth biting into it. So we ended up eating chicken and fish sticks!! I did make some smoked sausage and sauerkraut...that tasted pretty good. I'm ready to take all the decorations down and get back to normal whatever that is. I don't think anything will be "normal" until all the "I do's" are said! I haven't done any stitching or rug hooking in about 3 weeks...I miss it...but the tendonitis in both arms are gone..at least for now.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats! But, you're right, you're in for a wild ride!! What fun it will be. They make a beautiful couple!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are going to have a wild summer, but it should be lots of fun. I'm with you, ready to get the decorations down SOON! Enjoy, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the two upcoming weddings!! What a fun, busy, hectic, wonderful time you will have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the two weddings. It's going to be hectic time. And sounds like you were working on a polish dinner. My in-laws always make their own kielbasa, perogies, etc. And it's always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie ~
    So good to hear from you. Another wedding. Woo hoo. What a darling couple.
    I won't start taking down my stuff until next week. It feels like I just got it done and the season is already over.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a party year 2012 is looking to be for your family! :-) I can't seem to bring myself to take the tree down yet.... so, it will be Christmas here another week... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! She is beautiful. If I had that hat and hood on, children would run screaming. I just finished rolling a large batch of stuffed cabbage, ready to bake tomorrow. Maybe I'll keep it in the oven a while longer! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Just wanted to tell you that we are going to markets Jan 11-13 and then the new goodies will be out in the shop (unless there is a blizzard or something). Can't wait to see you again, maybe we can have some time to visit! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, what a handsome looking couple you have there. ;)

    ReplyDelete