Sunday, July 8, 2012

THE COOL DOWN

Oh thank goodness for this cool beautiful weather. I know everyone is sick of the heat. Our air conditioner didn't work very well and it was horrible in my house. Last night it was 86 degrees in the house...I thought I would die. This air conditioning system is fairly new but it has never worked right. Oh well...we are going to have someone come out and look at it this week. Tonight, however is beautiful...we have the windows open with fresh, cool air breezing through. The first wedding is over and went pretty well. I sure am glad it's over! Glad we only have one daughter..LOL!! Now..it's onto the next one! I am having a lot of trouble posting pictures on blogger I transferred pics from a different camera so I don't know if that's the problem or not. Anyway..here are some pictures from the garden which is still a work in progress...my poor hubby was out there gardening in the 100 degree temperatures...We did go to Traverse City the day after the wedding for a couple of days and it was heaven....I don't think I everslept so good..nothing like hearing the waves lapping on the shore at night!

6 comments:

  1. The cooler temps are wonderful here too. Your garden pics are great!
    Neat as a pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cooler temps! Just got our power back today - hooray!!! Your gardens are beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing wedding pics. Have a great week,Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, ours work and it is still hot, lol.
    I am finally getting new plants again, now that the front is done, nice to have some color around the house again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie,
    We were able to have our windows open all night and it was wonderful! I'm thankful for the a/c's but it was nice not to have the noise they make for a bit. Your gardens are perfect! Love everything. And those pics of Traverse Bay are beautiful. It's been years since I've been there. I'm glad you had a restful time. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie ~
    I'm glad to hear you survived the wedding and then got to relax for a few days!
    Looking forward to pics of the bride and her ever-so-gorgeous mom :)
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gardens are lovely Bobbie! I fear the heat and horrid drought has taken a toll on our poor blooms. Much like this gardener, all is a bit "limpy" in the heat!
    Wishing you pleasant (and cooler) days!
    Fondly,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete