Saturday, July 21, 2012

HOPEFULLY...SOME WEDDING PICS

Here are just a couple of pictures from my daughter's wedding on June 30th. I have had so much trouble loading the pics to bloggers I gave up so hopefully these will work.
The first is my daughter Renee, with Karsyn, the oldest grandchild who was the flower girl.

Then, my two little grandsons came over so they could ride in the limosine on the way to the church.

Then, last but not least is my husband with Karsyn.
It was such a fun day...very, very hot....but fun! I am heading off to Harbor Beach this morning. Hoping to do some antiqueing this afternoon. The temps are so much more tolerable today...I feel human again!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures. Have fun this weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely family! Congratulations to your daughter!
    Have a great weekend.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Bobbie! Have fun antiquing. Hope you find something good.
    Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BEAUTIFUL bride looks just like her mom.
    You must feel so proud.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, wonderful Wedding pictures, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbie ~
    What a beautiful bride!
    I hope you found some antique treasures!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete