Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A MINI STA-CATION....YAY!!

So happy this week...I only had to work two days and now I am off the the remainder of the week. My son's wedding shower is on Sunday..so I will be busy doing centerpieces, finishing up the gifts for the guests and most importantly....shopping for a dress for their wedding...it's not easy! But I am going to enjoy every minute of it..especially since this will be the last of the weddings for my children (I have 5...Jeff is the B-A-B-Y)..he hates that! Here are a few pictures from around the house....I haven't been doing a heck of a lot of stitching or hooking lately so nothing new to share...
A collection of my little cloth birds from dear friends, an antique sewing cabinet, and a folk art mirror that I painted about 20 years ago.
My reproduction tombstone cupboard filled with my Grandmother's Willow Ware (which I love), some pincushions, a little hurricane lattern that was my mother in law's when she was a little girls....and of course...beautiful set of primitive boxes made by Marly (Santas and Samplers), given to me by Lauren from Rugs and Pugs...Love them!
Lastly...my little antique buggy seat on my front porch holding a few plants. Have a wonderful day...I am off to start those centerpieces!!

4 comments:

  1. Whew! It certainly has been a busy year for you! All good stuff though! Love the buggy seat... that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are one busy gal! Love that buggy seat too. Have a great weekend, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, great pictures, sweet pantry boxes and love the little hurricane lamp. Your buggy seat is really neat. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie ~
    I know what you mean about the baby. Mine is 31 :)
    Everything looks wonderful. LOVE your birds and pincushions.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete