Tuesday, January 8, 2013

EMAIL HACKED....

My Yahoo email was hacked into yesterday morning, so if any of you got a weird email with my address...it wasn't from me. It seems it hit everyone on my contact list. I don't know what the email said, because I didn't open it...it was also sent to my gmail account from my Yahoo account. Oh well....I know this has been happening to a lot of people lately...especially with Yahoo. I took the necessary steps and am hoping that this doesn't happen again...if it does..I will most definitely close my account with Yahoo. Have a nice evening and again..I am sorry for any inconvenience.

5 comments:

  1. That is terrible, hope all is o.k, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no fun but sadly it happens fairly often. Just change your password and pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been getting lots of weird email links from people I know but they didn't send them, so you're not alone.
    Is hubby lovin' retirement?
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an email from you & it just said your name so I opened it & there was a link,I clicked on it,since I thought it was from you & it was for some kind of weight loss pills. I wondered why you would send me that,so know I know. Wish I wouldn't have opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hacked emails are very scary. Just the thought of a stranger having access to your private emails, especially emails from your credit card company, would be a disaster! If this happens to anyone out there, I would suggest using a reliable online identity and credit monitoring system to know if there are any discrepancies in your accounts.

    Annie Valdez

    ReplyDelete