Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SHOCKER...ANOTHER POST

Just wanted to share a couple of pictures. First picture, is an adorable hooked kitty pillow that my friend Melissa hooked for me and gave to me at Sauder last week. Isn't it sweet? Looks so nice on my red and white chair! Melissa is a real "snippet nut"...she doesn't throw out one thread of wool...keeps it all...even the wool dust! Love the pillow...it is, of course, stuff with wool snippets!
Next, is one of the rugs I hooked last fall. I forget who the designer is, but I purchased it at Sauder last summer. I have yet to finish the edging..so it's been sitting rolled up in my sewing room.
Have a great evening!!

6 comments:

  1. That pillow Melissa hooked is just the sweetest. I love the way she finished it! Your rug is pretty cool, too. Is 1988 the year you moved in your home?
    It was great to spend time with you at Sauder. Looking forward to the Ann Arbor hook-in!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren...I had such a nice time in Sauder too! I can't wait for Ann Arbor either. Maybe you and Melissa should come the night before and stay the evening at my house...just saying! would be fun! Yep...the 1988 is the year we moved into our house. I love the little pillow...it's found a nice spot in my hooking room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet friend that gave you a hand hooked rug pillow and it is very cutr.
    Love the one you made too. I hate binding so I have some still rolled up too.
    Have a great day.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, love the kitty pillow, sweet friend she is to give you it......also love your hooked rug, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the "Bless our Home" rug is by Debra Henkel of http://www.handmaidendesigns.com/PRugsCatalog.php
    ...jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Love your rug, can't wait to see where you put it. The pillow is an adorable gift too. Have a great day, Dawn

    ReplyDelete