Friday, March 8, 2013

FINISHED...WELL, ALMOST



Good evening...I finally finished hooking the rug...but I still have to do the edging or binding. I love to hook, but I sure hate to bind! I have five other rugs sitting in my basket that all need finishing...LOL!! One day, when I retire..I'll get to them, but for now..I am determined to finish this one..it is, after all, a gift! I love my new Snapdragon hooking frame. I bought the hi-boy and it makes hooking go so much faster! You never have to re-adjust your rug, unless you want to. It was a little pricey..but worth it.

Wednesday we get our taxes done..after that....I probably won't be buying anything for a long, long time! Except...maybe some wool!

7 comments:

  1. Your rug is beautiful, love the colors you used.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    Your rug came out gorgeous! I, too, hate the binding process and my goal for March is to get caught up. I have 4 1/2 more to go. UGH!
    I so want a Snapdragon now that I've tried Melissa's. I just have to figure out how to pay for it :) If it wasn't for all those darned car repairs.
    Hugs :)
    Lauten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, your rug is so beautiful, love the colors you picked, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rug is gorgeous Bobbie! Love the colors. What a wonderful gift. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rug is beautiful.
    Love the color combination !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rug! Save some of that money for Saline! Happy week, Dawn

    ReplyDelete