Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY EASTER



I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday! I'm excited because I don't have to cook...my lovely daughter invited us to her house for dinner...YIPPEE!!! We delivered all of the grandchildrens' Easter baskets yesterday (they all go to the in-laws this year for dinner).

I spent the day cleaning and rearranging..that old schoolmaster's desk that I posted about a few weeks ago is now in the garage...and my old clock that I was so proud of a couple of weeks ago....stopped working...UGH! Now I have to find someone to fix it. Oh well...such is life. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. That is one problem with allergies, I have to cook, lol.
    I enjoy it though and love having the kids here and next year we will get to celebrate it with our first grandson. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    I don't believe that wonderful desk has been relegated to the garage. It is such a wonderful piece!!! Sorry about the clock. I have two antique clocks...both worked when I got them...but not for long :(
    Happy Easter :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day!
    Happy Easter
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, Happy Easter to you and yours, Enjoy!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyful Easter!
    Hugs..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary. We celebrated 44 years on the 29th.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter Bobbie. Sorry to hear your clock stopped working. And sorry to hear that wonderful desk is in the garage!! Love & hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete