Sunday, March 10, 2013

KNITTING & PAINTING



No hooking or stitching for me this weekend...we had three of our grandchildren spend the night last evening and we were busy..or I should say "I" was busy! First we painted little wood birdhouses...of course the two little boys only lasted about 5 minutes painting theirs...Karsyn was a little more patient and added a little detail to hers. Next...I knit a scarf for Karsyn..she had asked for one for Christmans & I totally forgot...so I made one for her last night while we watched "Wreck It Ralph" (cute, cute movie)..so below is the end result.



I am in the process of binding the rug I finished last week.. I really would love to start a wool runner in applique, but I have too many projects started right now. I have 2 cross stitch samplers that I am itching to get done...ahhhhh.....if I only had time!!

2 comments:

  1. Bobbie ~
    Sigh...we all need more time!!!
    Sweet scarf for Karsyn. She's a cute little model.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! The bird house painting was an excellent idea and the scarf looks great on Karsyn! More time would be awesome as we all have so much we want to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete