Sunday, April 7, 2013

ANTIQUE FINDS

Well...on a weekend when I wasn't going to spend any money..I went to an antique show in Monroe Mi. I only spent my allowance for the week ($30) and now I guess I'll have to starve at work..LOL! Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches sound pretty good! Anyway..here are some pics of the smalls I purchased..I think I got some good little deals...this is a little picture heavy (if you click on the pictures, they will be a little bigger. I'm not the best photographer)...









The 3 "primer books" are dated between 1843 & 1850. This leather bound Bible is dated 1832..the print is so tiny.




Below is a picture that I framed from an old postcard.



And of course, we are as thrilled as can be with Michigan going to the finals tomorrow for the NCAA Championship...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. All that for $30! I love those primers. And PB&J sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is alot for 30.00 bucks.
    Where in Monroe was the show? Was it advertised?
    Love your new background color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie ~
    I think you "done good" for $30!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bobbie, you got a lot for your money! Looks like it was a fun show. I agree with Lauren...you done good!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, worth eating Pand J sandwiches at work, :)

    ReplyDelete