Friday, April 26, 2013

GIFT OF LIFE


Almost done painting my kitchen cupboards and just about everything else that didn't move! My husband was worried he might be the next victim to be slathered with chalk paint.....but I ran out of paint! Anyway..I just wanted to share a picture of my daughter and her coworkers who work so diligently several times a year for the Michigan Gift of Life organization. My daughter is a transplant recipient from 2008 and it has been such a life changing blessing! It is truly a gift of life..

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the Ann Arbor annual hook in. My friends Melissa and Lauren (Rugs and Pugs) are coming from Ohio to join me. I have no idea what I'm going to hook, since I have been busy doing other things..but I'm sure there will be shopping involved throughout the day! It's an event that I look forward to every year...have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that your daughter continues the circle by helping others, as she was helped. Have fun tomorrow and take lots of picts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy! sounds like fun. denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, how great for your Daughter.......Have fun, sounds like fun, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your adventure! Glad your daughter is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful way to serve others and give back.

    Hope you are having a grand time with Lauren and Melissa today Bobbie!! Please show us what you find. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbie ~
    SO GOOD to spend the day with you. It always passes much too quickly!
    Your kitchen looks wonderful. LOVE that chalk paint.
    Yeah for your daughter. How kind she helps with the Gift of Life!
    Thank you so much for my lavender topiary.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete