Thursday, April 18, 2013

MISSING IN ACTION...BUT FOR A GOOD REASON



Sorry...but I have been busy!! With the weather being so crummy and all the even crummier things going on this week in our beloved country...I thought I would just stick by the house and do some serious updating..no more TV or radio...only the Ipod and some good music and of course...lots and lots of prayers to those who are so deeply affected by this week's horrific events.

We are in the middle of a kitchen re-do. No new cupboards or flooring...just lots and lots of paint...Annie Sloan Chalk Paint to be exact. I'll post pictures after it is done..probably next week. I haven't been so excited about something in the house in a long, long time! And it's just me and my hubby. I work, so I have to help after work, but he is doing the brunt of it all. I think it's looking pretty good. A whole different look for this old kitchen. So stay tuned....I am hoping to have most of it done by the weekend..so for now...so long!! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about this chalk paint..I would like to try it on a small cupboard but want to see your kitchen first. Painting cabinets is very hard work. I did mine with Carmoul Colors and was a looong process but love hownit turned out.
    TGIF

    ReplyDelete