Sunday, May 26, 2013

A LITTLE HOOKING AND SOME FLOWERS.....

I had such a fun Sunday...my husband, mom, and I went to Lamb's Tail Antiques in Armada Mi and bought some garden décor. My husband and I both really enjoy going there. It's about an hour away, but well worth the trip. This antique/garden shop is just awesome! So many ideas! Just a few pictures of items we purchased.



A sweet little flower cart with little buckets of herbs.



A nice little angel praying amongst the roses and peonies.

Vintage looking wrought iron flower pot holder....



Little clothes pin holder...wish I had a clothes line to go with it!



Last but not least....some hooking this afternoon...



I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend...enjoy the weather!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great Sunday. Great garden goodies!
    Happy hooking and happy holiday to you :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, happy you had such a wonderful day....love all the flowers, so pretty.....Happy Memorial Day, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid garden lovelies! Wishing you much joy as you hook among the fragrant blooms.
    Warmly,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. all good stuff! looks like you had a bountiful day my Friend ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute garden finds.
    We sure are in for a warm up this week.
    Enjoy
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really been wanting to get over to that shop! One of these days! Love the goodies you found there. What are you hooking now? Are you keeping us in suspense? Talk soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is beautiful!

    I love cooking with fresh herbs...esp. the ones I grow myself. Rosemary and basil LOVE it here. You should see the size of one of my rosemary bushes (and that's AFTER I continually cut sprigs from it for cooking.) :-)

    ReplyDelete