Sunday, May 12, 2013

FACES ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! It was a very busy weekend for us. My oldest grandson made his first Holy Communion, followed by a party (that was yesterday afternoon)..then last evening we had 5 of the grandkids spend the night. And boy oh boy did that wear us out! Today was spent going to church, then visiting my mom, and then my youngest son and his wife came over.

Now I'm pooped, but I wanted to share a goofy picture that my kids had taken years and years ago when they were so young! I sure miss those times...I often wish I could go back just for a day...give them big fat hugs and tell them how much I love them and how special they are to me..I'm sure I did...but probably not enough..you know with life getting in the way....it's when you get older that you have these melancholy thoughts...especially on Mother's Day.



And here they are, plus a few more members added, twenty five years later. That's my sweet, cute mom, who is 81, in the pale green dress standing on the left as gorgeous as ever...so much fun! Have a great week everyone...I certainly hope it warms up a bit!

3 comments:

  1. Love that picture, how special, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely family...both past AND present! Thank you for sharing such cherished times with us all.
    Sending hugs to you Bobbie...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete