Saturday, July 20, 2013

A "DO-NOTHING" SATURDAY

Well...last weekend I was full of ambition, this weekend not so much.   I think this heat has gotten to me...our air conditioning system in our house totally sucks.  It stays about 77 to 82 in the house consistently. I am so ready for October...heck....I'll even take January over this!  Anyway...I'm starting to stitch on a couple of needle books.    Just simple, easy two color designs. 

I thought I would show a couple of pictures of an antique sewing rollup I purchased about 10 years ago for $2.  I had it packed away but thought I would bring it out.

.   
 
 
 
Again I apologize for the lac-luster pictures....I think I'm going to stick to my iphone for pictures....they come out much better.  Have a great Saturday!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!! Not October! Not yet!!
    What a sweet deal you got on the sewing roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love that antique sewing roll! October will be here before we know it! It has cooled down here a little bit the last day or so. Finally turned the AC off and opened the windows! Hang in there! Keep a lot of ice handy!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief today was and it's supposed to be even better tomorrow! Hasn't this been terrible??? Our blogger gathering is growing and now we have a place to have it - check out my blog. Will you be coming this Wednesday? Teresa Kogut is going to be joining us! Talk soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finish! Also with these pictures it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready for October too, Bobbie! Heat indexes over 100 with high humidity just ain't my thang! lol! Wonderful sewie roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's turned cooler here so I'm really getting in the mood to make some fall goodies. Love your old roll~up. You have some wonderful old things. Been loving your posts Bobbie. Just been too busy to comment. Hope to do better. Wish I could come to the show in Holly but it's not looking like it. Take care my friend. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely,,,I need to make one of these! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete