Monday, July 1, 2013

KINGWOOD GARDEN RUG HOOKING DAY

Had a blast this past Saturday.....I drove down to Mansfield for the  annual Kingwood Garden Hook In.  Lots of hookers in the two buildings...so relaxing...so much fun!  I met up with Melissa, Lauren, & Sheila.....but saw so many more familiar faces!  It was great to see every one!  I'm going to try and post pictures.....Yesterday...didn't work so well for me, so here goes! It's a little picture heavy and I cant seem to "caption"  But you'll recognize Lauren in the second pic and of course the vendors.  My purchases are the last couple of pics.  Enjoy!  It was so much fun!!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't figure it out....are we blogging or bloglovin starting today???  I'm so confused!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We're all so excited that you're coming to hook with us again this Wednesday, I just love our little group. One of these days I want to go to a "real" hook-in. See you in a couple of days, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I realized your were from Ohio! I'm in the Akron area and was there too! Of course I bought a hooker necklace from Lauren. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have met up with you too. I must have been right behind you at the drawings because I have Lauren in my pic taking a picture! The ruigs on display were just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie.
    It was so great to see you! It was such a fun day with you, Lauren and Melissa and a lot of other hookers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I look like an old lady. Oh, wait. I AM an old lady. UGH! What happened???
    So much fun to see you!!!
    You will love Kris' book! And that pattern. I love that! What a fun one that will be.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the Hook In was great fun.
    It's always great to gather with like minded friends. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete