Saturday, August 31, 2013

CHARLOTTE....MY LITTLE HELPER

Yesterday, while I was child-sitting my son's three children, I decided I was going to be productive instead of trying to entertain.   So, I brought out some fabric, next thing I knew, Charlotte, who is 3, thought she would help.   She put my reading glasses on her little face and was going to town trying her best to match up fabric.  So funny!  Most of  day she watched me...so impressed....well...until she hit her brother with a matchbox car in the ear.   Oh well.....everything was put away .....back to entertaining the kids.....

 I've got a lot of shopping to do.   We have 6 birthdays in a 3 week span.  So, I'm off to buy some gift cards and food for our Labor Day cookout.   Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. what a cutie-patootie! Oh I miss Hannah being that age ~ someday we'll have grandkids to spoil!
    xoxo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only ONE week away!!! Can't wait for all of us to spend some time together and get acquainted with gals from around the other states and Canada! Talk soon, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time to me. Enjoy your cookout. We had ours last Sunday.
    Worked out all day in my yard...now sunburned and my muscles are fighting back.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love it when youngin's are interested in 'old' crafts.
    Smiles,
    JoeyLea
    http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete