Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MORE STUFF.....

Seems you get started on some things and you just can't stop!!   I've been on a roll lately making things for the Holly show.  Today....I visited the Salvation Army store in my town and found a couple of things I could, perhaps, be creative with....and since it was 50% off day for  bric-a-brac (a new term I found that they use at the SA), I just couldn't help myself.  Plus, I got an additional 25% off because it was senior citizen discount day (I don't know if I should laugh or cry about that one!).......The old mantle clock stand and the yarn winder, I've had forever....just never knew what to do with them....but the ideas in my "senior" brain just keep clicking!  It really helps to be with very artistic and creative women every Wednesday!   Who knows if I'll get these latest projects done...but I'm sure going to try....have a great evening!

8 comments:

  1. Great finds and fun things to work with. I used to get things to use but haven't done it lately, still have things to work with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! I am in panic mode but you seem cool and calm.
    See you soon.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you today at HHP! Here is a link if you decide you want me to send the patterns. So excited for the Harvest at the Mill show. We will have so much fun! https://sites.google.com/site/patternsbyteresakogut/punchneedle-patterns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, great goodies there, wohoo!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what all you come up with! Love having you join the HHP hookers, just wish you lived closer! Thanks for all of your help yesterday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what magic you make with these great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, looking forward to seeing what you come up with! See you soon!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bobbie!!!
    Can't wait to see what you did!
    Rest up this weekend cause next weekend will be fun and busy! See you then.
    Wish I could have joined you guys Wednesday, mine was a nightmare. I could not wait to get home.
    ((Hugs))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete