Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME.....

 
Trying to price, trying to pack,....but these sisters keep watching me!!  Where ever I go...their eyes follow.  I'm knee deep in boxes,  baskets, paper and plastic.  I forgot how much work is involved in getting ready for a show.   I don't know how antique and craft vendors can do this over and over through out the year.  They must have a system...I on the other hand, have no system and apparently no organizational skills....but....I'm ready....and so looking forward to the Harvest At the Mill  Show this Saturday.   It's going to be great!!  Thanks to Dawn and Dick Rossell for making this so special for everyone......Hope to see you there!    

6 comments:

  1. I feel certain that the show will be splendid, and your particular spot shall be amazing! If only your were just around the corner so that I might enjoy all of your lovely goodies. *sigh*
    Wishing you much joy!
    Hugs..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, those two are watching I think.....wish I was going to the show, would be great, have a wonderful time, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing I could be at the show to see you & all of the goods!
    I'm sure you'll sell everything :)) !
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to meet meet you last Saturday at Harvest at the Mill and to enjoy a wonderful dinner with you and some other great people.
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete