Sunday, October 13, 2013

SUNDAY AFTERNOON.....

Another beautiful day...just warm enough...the skies were sunny & bright.  What a wonderful autumn it has been!  I spend all of yesterday cleaning and reorganizing my husband's garage..9 hours of hard labor!  I was so sore this morning I could hardly move.  My little grand daughter Isabel was showing her Detroit Tigers' spirit this afternoon at her brother's football game.  GO TIGERS!!!


   After church, I went to Joann's and found this wool.  It was 40% off, making it $17.99 per yard.  It's 96% wool and 4% of something else.   I bought a half of a yard just to see how it would felt and hook.  The colors are really pretty...I am hoping to use them in some pillows for my couch.

Next, is a new little gadget I just had to share.  It's a little rolling cart, with 3 little shelves.  Just perfect for rolling around the house when I either have to a) sit in the living room with hubs while he is watching football or b) just sitting in my sewing room and having everything at hand.  It was a birthday gift from my son and daughter in law..so cute!   The little snippet basket was a gift from my friend Lauren...made by Anne Frank, 1803 Farm Baskets.



6 comments:

  1. Isabel is so cute. I have gotten wool from them, always good to see what they have in stock. Love that rolling cart, I could use one of those.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find with the wool. And that cart is a great idea. I have no craft room so anything that helps to organize a project would be great for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a handy cart! Hooking on the top shelf, BOM's in the middle and cross stitch on the bottom! Sweet colorful perfection! Where can I find one? lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rolling cart !
    Sometimes after weekends of hard work, we need another day off !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wool Bobbie! And the smile on your grand daughters face is precious. So sweet. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright and sunny smiles on your granddaughter's face...PERFECT!
    Handy little cart, and lovely wools too. Enjoy ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete