Saturday, October 26, 2013

HALLOWEEN FUN

We hosted our grand children to the annual Halloween Party this afternoon and I can tell you....I'm not as young as I used to be!  After an hour I was pooped!  The kids all had fun...we had pizza, chips, cupcakes, cookies and of course a ton of candy.  For special occasions, their moms let them have a little soda pop...Coca Cola, Sprite.  It's funny to serve them soda after years of apple juice and juice boxes! Just a little of the decorating we did this morning ..not too much this year.  Last year, we had the whole house made up like a haunted house and it scared them half to death!  So this year, we decided to give them a break.  But I already warned them for next  year!

 My sorry, little old man, "Stan"....still waiting for another World Series win from  his favorite team....he may not make it...after all...it's been almost 30 years since their last win....hang in there buddy......

 Karsyn, Parker and Brady in their costumes...I don't think these costumes ever go out of style!
 Then we have Gabriel, Charlotte, and Sebastian as the Ninja Turtles  I love the backside of their costumes!


We had three grandchildren  who were not able to make the party this year due to another commitment.....but all in all....I think the six cousins had a great time!

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like a fun party!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Lucky you to have so many grands!
    Happy weekend to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun.
    What a neat idea !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! what a wonderful idea-I must remember to do this! The first grand is on the way in Dec...so I guess I've got a few years :)
    Love your decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blast, kids look great as does the decorating, Boo!!!! Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you did everything perfectly, and I am sure they had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful memory you made for your grands today! Great fun!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea! I'm sure it was fun for all and made some great memories for the children... I have such wonderful memories of my cousins and me at my Nana's..... all year round but especially during the holidays. I so want that for my grands, too. First one is only 2 months old, so like a previous poster, I have a bit of time before I can do anything like this! :) My daughter is a Halloween baby, so I always had such fun with her, my other 2 daughters, and their friends with Halloween b'day parties! What a perfect day you made for them.... Great decorating, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tradition for the kids. I never saw a fake spider that large. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun...and such cherished memories for everyone!
    Sending Halloween wishes your way ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun that you do this for the Grandchildren - many great memories being made :)
    I too was hoping Detroit would make it into the World Series, as a Yankee fan, I just can't root for "that" other team ;P
    Have a Happy Halloween :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete