Sunday, November 10, 2013

ANOTHER SHOPPING DAY....

Whew...I really need to stop!!  I have been prim shopping way too much these past two weeks...last week at Gathered Treasures and Simple Goods with buddy Earlene...then Thursday at Holly Hills Primitives...then yesterday....Breckenridge with my buddy Dawn.    I bought too many little things at Breckenridge to post...just more prim cutting boards (I think I have a cutting board addiction), another little blue bench and odds and end to make things with...but here are the beautiful items I bought from my friend, Dawn's shop, Holly Hills Primitives:

A sweet primitive St. Nick bottle doll made by Dawn...I love his little brown suit with his little pouch full of Sweet Annie!


Next, is this wonderful burlap pouch stuffed with greens that Dawn attached to an old, early wooden crate top....I am going to hang this on my front door instead of a wreath...unless I decide to place it by
my fireplace...I think I might need another one!

And then...my favorite!!!  This wonderful tobacco wood chair...with another burlap pouch and a favorite cloth label with Santa.  This too was made by Dawn!  Her shop is just filled with wonderful handmade items for Christmas...I'm almost afraid to go back on Wednesday for hooking...I always see something I have to have!

   I t is so much fun getting together with prim friends and going to these shows.  And it's only a couple times of the year we are able to do this.  I hope everyone has a great week!  Thank you for all of your kind comments and best wishes on my last post...it is so appreciated! 

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if you were going to able to get the stick chair, it will look awsome in your house along with the other treasures. Dawns little santa is adorable!!
    Have a great week Bobbie.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    What fun stuff. Lucky you! I didn't do anything fun this weekend ~ other than get my Five Guys fix :)
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun finds !
    Adore the tobacco wood chair. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete