Sunday, November 24, 2013

SOME HOLIDAY SIGNAGE PLEASE...


I know, I know....I should be cleaning, doing laundry, and dragging out boxes filled with Christmas decorations....but what am I doing???  Making more stuff!  I couldn't help myself...I bought these stencils at Walmart yesterday (they were $1 each) in the wrapping paper section (who'd have thought?) and couldn't wait to make a couple of signs for my front and back porch.   I'm determined to have my back porch looking cute this year...usually my husband piles everything on it for the winter & it ends up looking like a scene from Sanford and Son.  It's always been an embarrassment for me..and who wants to look out the dining room window and see bunch of lawn furniture piled sky high?  I told him to go buy a tarp......the porches are mine! 
 


8 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! A must stop for me today then for a stencil. Thanks for sharing Bobbie.
    Show us pics of that porch please :0)
    Enjoy your day.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the signs :) Why is it men think just because it's in a "pile" it's done...LOL. Guess we women see things with different eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the signs!! Maybe I should suggest a tarp to my hubby for his pile in our basement!! LOL!! Your decorating looks wonderful!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. the stencils were at wal-mart? wow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had thought about heading to Walmart, know I MUST. Too cute, Bobbie. Thanks for the heads up!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your porch signs!! I seen those stencils too! I passed them by.. Now I will have to go back to Walmart! lol My husband is that way about his side of the bed.. Piled up stuff and as long as there is a shirt thrown over it.. Out of sight out of mind! MEN!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your signs!Been fussing at hubby for weeks now to get our porches cleaned off.LOL! Happy Thanksgiving.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute stencils. Hard to believe you found them at walmart! Share a pic of your porches...!

    ReplyDelete