Monday, November 11, 2013

THANK YOU VETERANS!

To all of our brave men and women who have served our country or are presently serving our country...a big thank you!  This is a picture of my husband at age 19 in Viet Nam....he was one of the "old guys".  He was in the  Marine Infantry and a machine gunner..."Sweet Pea" he called his gun.  I can't even imagine at 19  being in a foreign country, fighting a war...yet...brave men and women have done it and will continue to do it till the end of time...God Bless them all..be thankful for our country.....Happy Veteran's Day! 


And now....


4 comments:

  1. Thank you David, it's been an honor to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please thank your husband for serving from me and my family... we have not forgotten our veterans.
    I love the photo of your hubby and all the children! A reminder of what we fight for...
    Many Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Bobbie. Please thank hubby for me!
    May God Bless our veterans!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, great picture, my Father was the same age over sea's.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete