Friday, November 29, 2013

THE FUN BEGINS!

Today is the day...that many have been waiting for....to start the decorating!  All the treasures we have picked up along the way since last year are ready to be decked out.  My dear husband & I will go and cut our tree next Friday, so for now...I have to make do with table top decor...but I think I am just about done.  This is an Arnett Santa that I purchased last week and he is big!  I had to move in a table from my porch and change things a little to accommodate his size!  Just a few pics from my living room...have a great day!




                               Even the old guys are tuckered out from all the Thanksgiving Day festivities....

5 comments:

  1. Hoping you enjoyed your Turkey Day my friend ~ your home already looks so festive!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely start to your holiday decorating! Enjoy the day...knee-deep in treasured Christmas lovelies.
    Warm hugs ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon, glad you had a wonderful Turkey day.....love your prim displays, looking very festive, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........Just love your new Arnett Santa; He is just awesome!!! I was planning on getting my things out today too, so thank you for the inspiration!! Enjoy all those great leftovers today!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete