Monday, December 30, 2013

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

Nothing new here....kind of glad the holidays are winding down.  It's nice to have some down time before having to step back into my regular routine.  With me being off and hubby retired, I get less done then when I spend the day at work!  No stitching, no hooking, no nothing!  He likes to go visit friends, hang out at the VFW, go to the show, or go to the mall. UGH! I don't think we've had one night at home since Christmas eve.  I miss my hooking and I have a bunch of new sampler patterns that I am just dying to stitch! Here are a few pictures of some of the stitching I did manage to get done.
                         A little sampler from Pineberry Lane that I finally framed right before Christmas.

Design by Lori Brechlin, stitched by me.

Another design by Pineberry Lane...I stitched this one last year and finally framed it.  I just could never find the right frame. Like I said...a little of this and that.  Have a great evening and a wonderful New Year's Eve!




13 comments:

  1. love all of your needlework Bobbie ~ I LOVE that frame that is also a tray (?) red/white one....beautiful!!!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these. Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all busy people and need to do more to get more done, lol. I notice, the less I have to do, the less i get done;) Love your stitcheries, beautiful designs and beautifully stitched.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stitching, but the first is my favorite!!!
    Sauder will be here before we know it ~ woo hoo!!!
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie your stitching is so pretty...I really love the first on in the tray, very clever.
    New covered crocks and spoons from Blissfield? I like!!!!
    ~Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pineberry ones are just lovely, esp. the first, and I always love seeing Lori's work. you did a great job framing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Blessings for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all you samplers!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stitching...wonderful patterns all! Have a Happy New Year!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful samplers Bobbie!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finishes Bobbie! Love them all. Wishing you and Dave a 2014 filled with blessings (and more stitching/ rug hooking time for you)!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful samplers Bobbie. I love them all.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR. All the best for 2014.
    ~Janet

    ReplyDelete