Sunday, December 8, 2013

COLD, COLD SUNDAY MORNING

I hope everyone is snug and warm, this Sunday morning.  I wish we would get a little snow just to make the grounds look beautiful!  But, I'm sure that will come soon enough.   I've got a baby shower to go this afternoon...then it's home to do laundry and finish my rug.  We put our tree up and decorated Friday   evening.   I went to one show yesterday mid-morning.  It was the St. Luke's Colonial Craft Show.  I did buy a couple of early bread boards and an early wood game board.   I think my bread board collection is up to 16...I really have a problem!


Have a great day everyone......MSU is going to the Rose Bowl.....GO GREEN....GO WHITE!!

6 comments:

  1. How funny. Melissa and I had a baby shower today, too :) Then it was off to a Christmas gathering of the DSO's family. And I wonder why I don't get anything done.
    Perhaps you need to check in to breadboards anonymous.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm originally from MI (Bay City) so I was cheering for MI to win that game with OH...haha.

    Cold here in NW PA but not much snow...yet. That's OK with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you resist when they look so beautiful!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobbie,
    Love your breadboards!! What is NOT to love about their rich patinas? I agree with Louise!!
    Have a great week and stay warm!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas decor Bobbie. I wish I had more cutting boards! The one I got from you at Malabar is one of my favs. Big hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a problem...BUT A GOOD ONE! lol I love old bread boards but the ones I've seen around here are quite expensive so I pass them by.
    If you want snow we have it - snowing right now too.
    Have a very Merry Christmas
    Karen

    ReplyDelete