Monday, February 24, 2014

ALMOST THERE!

Working diligently on my rug...hoping to get it totally finished in a couple of weeks to bring it to the Ann Arbor Hook In.  I've never shown any of my rugs, so I figured what the heck....might as well.  This is a design from Star Rug Company...Maria Barton.  It has been a fun and easy rug to hook! I purchased a new rug hooking frame last week with a floor stand and it is much easier for me to hook.  I will be selling my Snap-Dragon High Boy for $270 (it was hardly used)...so if anyone is interested please let me know.  
 My new table for my hooking room.  I had a vintage, chippy white kitchen table which was really cute in my room, but it wasn't practical or comfortable to work at.  This is a purchase from Ikea with two nice drawers that open and close with ease.  It's long enough for my lap top and my sewing machine.  Now I just have a rearrange things a bit in my hooking room..  That will be a chore!!  Oh well....got to get a move on...have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Bobbie,
    Great job on your rug! It's looking really good. I think you SHOULD take it to show. It's part of the fun to see what others have hooked. Have a great day. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug is coming along beautifully and love the colors you used.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie, I really like your rug. I just love houses on hooked rugs. You need to show more pictures of your rugs! That table looks like a smart addition to your hooking room. I have sewing machine, laptop and wool stuff in one room too, I need more organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gotten a lot done. It looks wonderful!!!
    Happy hooking :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bobbie. I just LOVE the rug. It is just gorgeous.
    So glad you posted the picture.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rug is beautiful and cheerful !
    Your table looks like the perfect solution for work space. Ikea is great for that ! ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rug is gorgeous, makes me think of springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rug is wonderful...and you are a hooking inspiration truly,
    Hugs ..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete