Thursday, February 13, 2014

HOOKING AWAY



I'm so happy to get back to my hooking!  I hadn't hooked since the beginning of December.  Last weekend was the winter hook in at Sauder Village and it was so much fun!  I roomed with my hooking buddies, Lauren & Melissa for 2 nights.  I started this rug last Friday and haven't gotten too far on it.   For some reason my right side just aches when I sit too long .......so aggravating!  So I hook a bit and then I have to get up and stretch a bit.   The picture below is a wool strip holder I made.  It took all of 20 minutes to make!   My wool is still messy but at least it's a separated mess!

6 comments:

  1. Bobbie,
    I think you are making great progress! Your side is hurting even with your floor frame? I hope the ache goes away quickly. Sauder was so much fun! So good to spend time with you and Melissa.
    Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful that you could go to the retreat and meet up with the girls. I get that problem with my left side, I tend to lean into it when I am sewing or crafting. I do a stretch where I lift my arm over my head and lean to the opposite side, that helps to stretch it out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is lovely Bobbie! And I love the wool strip holder...brilliant!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!
    Sending hugs your way ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always so good to return to what we love !!
    Glad you had a good time at Sauder Village.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you were able to go to the hook in, sounds like a great time.Love the rug you are working on.Praying that your side heals soon.Happy Valentine's Day! Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbie,
    This is a fun one to hook, isn't it? Love how yours is looking my friend. Great colors. I'm sorry to hear you are hurting. So frustrating. I hope it goes away soon. Great idea with the strip holder. I'm glad you had fun at Sauder. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Dave! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete