Friday, February 28, 2014

RUG HOOKING ROOM RE-DO....FINALLY!!

I finally was able to complete my hooking  room last night.  What a disaster!!  It didn't help that I was doing it in bits and pieces....but it's done....so here goes...lot of pictures..  My poor worn out chair...till comfy for hooking.  The framed quilts on the wall were made by Lori Rippey...love them!!

My new table...YAY!!
I love this tall white shelf....bought it at Target about 6 years ago and it has held up very nicely with all my moving and changing rooms around... 
My old cupboard...perfect for wool.  I'm not buying anymore wool...well, at least until April's hook in in Ann Arbor!

My apron by Deb Tomszak......

My wonderful spoon necklaces from Lauren!! The "I must hook" is from Ali Strebel.
And please.....don't judge me......this is my spare bedroom filled to the brink with Christmas items and some miscellaneous items.  They had to be stored in this room because of the flooding we had in our basement in January (water pipe bust) and I have not been able to store them in their proper place....so I just gave up and threw it all in here....needless to say...this bedroom door is always shut!!  And needless to say....our homeowner's insurance has been dragging their feet on replacing the flooring...probably won't happen until May or June...so I guess this is the look until then.   Have a wonderful weekend!!



13 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful and love the storage areas, always fun to find new ways to store our goodies.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add another chair to your room so I can come over to hook with you - it all looks SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbie,
    Hooray for an organized work space!!
    It looks so open and inviting.....just waiting for you to create something new!!
    Well done!!
    Happy creating!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I forgot to mention I LOVE that Mercantile sign!!!!!
    I would love to join you and Gayle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So happy your room is finished for you~ it look beautiful! comfy, cozy & bright…perfect room to hook-away in :)
    xox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you room! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon, oh your room looks so warm and cozy, I could curl up in that nice wing chair.love the table and cupboard, thanks for sharing,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room looks fabulous Bobbie! Love that sign. I'm honored you hung the quilts in your special room. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a wonderful space! I could spend an eternity there! So organized and cozy and inspiring! Enjoy all the hooking, dreaming and creating!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are my inspiration! I do like that big white shelf unit and your table! Let me know when you can come to visit and we'll do my room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found you and became your newest follower. I live in Michigan and my hubby and I will be doing the Holly show as wel as Breckenridge. Are you doing the Holly show? We sell primitives and I create handmade goodies. Look forward to getting to know you more. Janice (primsbythewater.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room is perfect for all of your creativity !
    A great place to sit and hook peacefully ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LoVe your rug hooking room. You have the shelves displayed so well. Such a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete