Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WHITE WEDNESDAY DECORATING

Had so much fun today!!  I had to stay home and wait for the contractor for the bathroom, so I decided to play a bit.  Moved my cupboard into my kitchen and brought out some of my white ironstone.  I have a love/hate relationship with it....in the spring and summer I love it....by the end of August....I've had enough and pack it up!

                                                             
A couple of my antique store jars.  


A trip to the Salvation Army Store this evening, brought me a little luck!  I found these three, vintage wooden frames for $1.59.  They are perfect for small samplers I will be offering at the Harvest at the Mill show this September...seems like a long way off, but it will be here before you know it....I just hope the summer weather lasts as long as this dreadful winter weather had lasted!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie!
    I like the new picture of you on your sidebar.
    2 more weeks until Dawns show!!! Can't wait to see you and all the other bloggers.
    I like those cute little frames.
    Hot weather can't get here soon enough for me...sick of the snow and cold.
    Retirement closer...you lucky girl!!!!!
    (((Hugs)))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks nice Bobbie! I love to go to thrift stores, you never know what you are going to find. Sometimes nothing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi. Some great finds at the Thrift Store. I am fed up of this winter and can't wait for spring. Hoping to see you in a couple of weeks at the show.
    Take care.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the white ironstone...crisp, clean and fresh...now if Spring would just arrive !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love white ware! The little frames are adorable. I also enjoy finding a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ironstone...just waiting for a bouquet of Spring blooms!
    Hugs...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your white ironstone! I have a small collection, too. It looks great in the white cupboard.
    I don't go to the thrift stores often because I NEVER seem to find anything!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ironstone and apothacary jars. Also love your white cabinet. I am leaning on adding ore white to my house..never had any before. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bobbie, Your ironstone looks beautiful, and makes me think spring!
    You sure did get a great deal on those frames!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bobbie,
    I agree, your ironstone looks beautiful and a great way to lighten your decor. Your diplays are wonderful! Great score on the frames. Have a nice weekend.
    hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having big problems with my blog, but I'm IN!!! Looks like you're up to your eyeballs in showers. Sure miss you and hope you can come hook soon!

    ReplyDelete