Saturday, April 26, 2014

HOME FROM MY PA TRIP

My finds from Sharon Renninger's Antique show.  It was wonderful!  I wish we would have had time to go back this morning before leaving...but we had other places to go....Another 1800's sampler to add to my other one.  I love the frame...early, handmade pine...not perfect...but so much character.  I picked up the firkin, with copper tacks for $20.  The baskets were from the same dealer, both for $10.
The black metal tole painted tray will be hung on my bathroom wall. The little silver-plated sugar bowl I purchased early in the day.


 The above items, I purchased in Lititz from a wonderful shop "Days Gone By". Three antique ironstone plates, a woven table runner by Family Heirloom Weavers, and a wonderful large, cutting board.  Also, a blue and beige throw. 

  And in the picture below, it a pincushion by Barbara Stein.  I finally broke down and bought a queen size blanket for one of the spare rooms, and then two other table runners.   These three items I bought at Sharon Renninger's Market Place.  
Well...that's it....except for this little something my husband bought for the grandkids....
He got such a great deal on it at the antique show...I'm sure the boys will be fight over who gets to ride it first!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    All I can say is WOW!!!!
    Amazing finds! Love everything......especially the sampler!
    Enjoy your new treasures!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful finds - if I remember correctly is Lititz the little town with the chocolate factory? I came over to Lancaster a few years back on an Amish tour from England - that whole area is so lovely and full of history and treasures. I am so enjoying your posts - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your treasures, awesome finds.hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job!!!! wonderful plunder my friend ~ hoping you had an awesome time with your hubby ~ I esp. LOVE that little green JD tractor! ~
    Farm Wives (like me) have a saying, "I can cook and clean AND drive Big Green!"
    I hope the 'boys' have a BLAST on that little treasure :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great goods Bobbie! I especially love your antique sampler and the cutting board. So glad you had such a good time. The little JD is adorable. Your grandsons will be excited I'm sure. Have a great day. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices Bobbie!
    The frame on your Sampler really adds to its beauty.
    We had a tractor like that for our grandkids and they did fight over it but grew up so fast and couldn't fit on it anymore so Lauren would have it all to herself. It actually belonged to Norms cousin and now he has it back for his grandkids.
    Glad you had a good time!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finds! Oh to be small enough for ride on the green machine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great treasures, always fun to find new things to decorate with and I love that tractor, the kids will love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bobbie,
    What wonderful finds! I especially love the sampler.
    Happy decorating :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything, especially the tractor. You'll have to practice riding it and come to our fair. Adult pedal pull!!! Always a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Afternoon Bobbie, I agree, wonderful goodies. Sampler looks great in the frame.blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bobbie. I love all of your treasurers. What a lovely trip you had.It was so wonderful to run into you in Berlin, Ohio on Saturday........1 in a million chances of that happening :) I still can't believe it. What a nice surprise. I hope you have a great week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful goodies...especially the sweet sampler! Looking forward to a trip to Pa. later this year and have added these spots to my list. That tractor is fabulous!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds and such a sweet sampler!!
    My husband would love to have a tractor like that!
    xo Louise

    ReplyDelete