Saturday, April 5, 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF A WORRY....

 
Love this little outfit I purchased for my daughter...she is a HUGE  U of M fan...so I thought it would be good for her new baby.....once he or she gets here!  She was hospitalized yesterday afternoon at U of M with preeclampsia.  Her blood pressure has come down, but her kidneys are acting up....so I don't think they are going to let her go home until she has the baby.  She is only 32 weeks, but with her health history, we knew she would not go full term...so it's just a waiting game.  I know she is in the best of hands and is in the best possible place.  Her poor husband....I know he's so tired....but he hasn't left, except to go home and take a shower.   So Hail to the Little Victors and the Big ones too....my Renee and her husband.  She sent me a text  message while we were on the way to the hospital "Mom...I'm a hot mess....but I'm in good spirits"!   Gotta love her spunk!  If you could just say a little prayer for them.....I would appreciate it...Thank you so much!

12 comments:

  1. Praying for all....including you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of thoughts and prayers Grandma Bobbie!
    Hugs.....Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers.
    Thinking of all of you.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers , thoughts, and hugs for everyone! Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbie,
    Sending up prayers for Renee, the baby and hubby too. That's a darling little outfit! Thinking of you all. Big hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbie,
    Will keep you all in my prayers.
    Sending big hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers being sent... that all stay healthy and in strong spirits!

    ReplyDelete