Thursday, May 8, 2014

COFFEE AND WORMS...

Good morning...it's going to be a beautiful day in southeastern Michigan today!  Even though it is laundry day...I'm going to take the morning and go to our local flower market and buy some geraniums for my back porch tables.  I've been hooking away on my horse rug and I'm loving it!  I think this is the most fun rug I've ever hooked.  The color choices have been a bit challenging....because I don't really color plan...I just grab some wool and hope for the best! 

This has always been one of my favorite rugs and it is long enough to hang over my mantle. My box of worms for this project and of course...a good cup of java!  Love being retired.....I recommend it to everyone!!
  
And last but not least...is our little cutey patoody Rory...she will be one month old tomorrow!!  Can't believe it!  She came home last week and has been doing a great job in keeping her mom and dad awake....she is over 5 pounds now and can really chow down on her formula....so sweet!

                                                  Have a wonderful day everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Morning, ahhh, yes, a good cup of java. Love the rug, your work is wonderful. Baby Rory is a dolly, so so cute, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rug! Sweet lil Rory is adorable,such great news to know that she is home.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me my java as well! And although I don't hook, I love having hooked rugs around the house... your horse rug hooking is wonderful!! Little Rory is just adorable! I have a little 3 mo. old doll baby with me today..... my little grandson Zander! Aren't they just the best??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rug!!!! Could you tell me whose design it is and what size worms are you using!!! I am newly retired as well and it is wonderful!!!! Rory is precious!!!!!
    Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Smooches to Rory! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rory is a precious little bundle! What better present could you have for Mother's Day? Your rug is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Rory's hair! Such a precious little one. Love how your rug is coming too Bobbie. You have to show us when you hang it so we can see it above your mantle. hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over the years it Top Evening Shawl has been possible to bring into play so many different factors that can help in securing the Best Wool Shawl ranges of sarees and fabric that has come over the years. This is mainly because of the range of products and other fabrics Online Designer Shawl that are available with the items so that this piece can put light in such races and help get a Pashmina Shawl good design.

    ReplyDelete