Wednesday, May 14, 2014

RAINY DAYS AND WEDNESDAYS...

   Rain, rain and more rain...yesterday...today...geez...it feels more like October than the middle of May...but I should not complain, with all the horrific weather other parts of the country are getting.  I wanted to work out in the yard, but I decided to go sit with Rory to give my daughter a little bit of a break...as it turned out...it was a good decision with the rain....besides...it's always a joy to see her!
                                                                       
I decided to take my "Daisy" rug, a design from Lori Brechlin, and hang her on my settle in the dining area.  I'm still hooking on my Magdalena horse rug...hoping to get it finished by next week.  But I've been doing some cross stitching in between.  I'm like so indecisive when it comes to my hobbies...do I finish something or start a new project and work on them both...I think I just have too many interests..I need to focus on one form of needleart for now....oh well....I'm never bored!
                                                                       

10 comments:

  1. Baby Rory is just adorable!! Love your horse rug on the settle... looks great there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory is just a doll!!! She looks like she has some long fingers and what a mischievous look on her face...lol!
    I just LOVE your Daisy rug!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory is just so sweet!!! So pretty!!!
    Love, love Daisy rug!!! Love the colors too!!!
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet and all dressed up.
    The rug is wonderful, fun design and beautifully made.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Bobbie, same weather here, cold and rainy, where is Spring??? Love the rug, beautiful and Rory is a sweetie pie for sure, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hooked rug Bobbie.
    I am going to need a brush hog to cut my grass if it doesn't stop raining soon. My plants love the rain, really lush and growing fast.
    (((hugs)))
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful rug my sweet friend ~ hope you enjoyed working on it!
    kiss that angel-baby for us please?
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. same weather here...it makes pulling weeds easier at least...

    little Rory is scrumptious...please give here extra hugs and kisses from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bobbie,
    Your Daisy rug looks perfect on your settle. Little Rory is such a little dolly. Can't get over that hair! Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Bobbie,
    How cute is that Daisy rug! Fits perfectly in the space too.
    Oh sweet adorable Rory - fun to spend time with grands isn't it?
    I read your previous post and how fun to go antiquing for Mother's Day - perfect gift and the horse is too cute.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete