Thursday, July 31, 2014

THURSDAY MORNING

Thursday morning....laundry day...cleaning day...I've had a busy week.....over the weekend we went to Medina & Seville on Saturday (was disappointed) and almost left empty handed.  I did manage to find a metal dome box at the Medina Antique Mall.  My collection is now up to four...but I really like this one the best...has some faint folk art painting left on the front and around the sides.  The little handle is missing as is the tab for the lock...but I still really love it! 

 On Sunday...we were going to go to Allegan Michigan for their monthly antique show...but the weather was a little threatening...so we decided to stay a little closer to home.  We ended up at Williamston Antique mall and then to the Livingston Antique Warehouse.  I made up for my lackluster finds from the day before.


Some of the items I'll be keeping....and some I will be selling in September.  I've been busy this week trying to finish up some handmades for the Holly Hills show. I ended up making a schedule of projects to be done and projects to be finished.  So far, I've done pretty well sticking to it.  I don't know about the rest of you.....but I am a list maker...I have to, in order to stay focused.  I think I have a severe case of  TMPTLT (too many projects, too little time).  My wool room looks like an explosion of wool strips and bits of DMC floss..not to mention bits and scraps of paper.  In between all this "creativity" I  have been doing alot of babysitting this week....next week it should be calmer.

A couple of pictures of the little ones.   So sweet...it's so wonderful having two, healthy and happy babies in our life....This is Rory last evening jamming to her favorite "baby dance show".....


And then this is Alexandra.....happy as can be...but then of course....she is up all night with her own little baby party!

 

                                                                         

7 comments:

  1. The babies looks so happy in their little cuddle chairs. It is amazing all of the new things that they have for babies since we had them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie ~
    You have been an antiquing fool. I am so jealous. Glad you found some treasures on Sunday.
    I also have a case of TMPTLT ~ bad!
    I am such a list maker I might not remember to go to work if I didn't have it on the list...lol. I'm exaggerating, but not by much.
    Such sweet baby girls!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only list I make is the grocery..all others end up missing. LOL I want to go to Medina and Seville in late Sept....hopefully I might find something I am looking for. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, so sweet that wee ones....I am trying to down size my collections, so darn hard parting with some, you did find some goodies there....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds and sweet babes. Perfect way to spend some time..smile... Amy

    ReplyDelete