Wednesday, August 20, 2014

GETTING READY...

Been so busy, getting ready for the Harvest At The Mill show in Holly....in two weeks...I can't believe it's only TWO WEEKS!!  I just finished framing my samplers.  First...finding the frames...I like the antique or vintage ones the best...then making sure they fit, then shoelacing them into place...and then finishing the back with some type of card stock.  It took me all day...but I think they turned out pretty well....Now I have to move onto my next project ....stuffing.....
 I don't think I'm capable of doing more than one show a year...I'm just not that efficient as I used to be..but could it be because I have this......


and this......

                                      keeping me busy!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful work!!! would love to visit the show ~ hoping you sell out fast :)
    LOVE those little zebra leggings on that angel-baby too!
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samplers Bobbie! I hope you sell out. Adorable little ones. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your samplers. You sure have been busy.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Bobbie..and you have some lil cuties too! Can you believe the Holley show is just around the corner? Janice

    ReplyDelete