Sunday, September 7, 2014

GREAT SHOW IN HOLLY...

Yesterday was the show in Holly and it was just wonderful!   I have lots of pictures, but unfortunately, my husband was busy taking pics of everyone's booth but mine....I was so upset!  The poor guy worked so hard on my display and we don't have one decent picture to post...oh well....We had such a great time meeting and seeing everyone....it's amazing how friendships have developed over the love of prims!  Here are just a few..........

Here's Earlene...her booth was awesome..so many prims....and it was her first show...Poor Earlene had a shoulder injury and couldn't move her right arm too well....but she still managed to pull off a fantastic display!
Tammy Jias and her husband....Grungy Primitives is her trade name.  Her display was just fantastic.  She is a wonderful folk artist and is so hard working!! 
The always entertaining and very sweet Marie Faren of Country Primitives...her booth was another "to die for" booth.  As seen below....

 
                                                                                      



 
This is Ed and Marie ( first picture)...Marie is better known to bloggers as "OLM" or Old lady Morgan.  Her booth was right next too mine..Her husband is about as crazy about primitives as my husband...but they were great sports!  Marie had beautiful hand made pumpkins...I loved the blue ones!
.

Christie and Dorris Crowley of Sturgis KY.....the most fun couple...I at one point saw Dorris walking around his booth with an antique gun in his hand and a wooden bowl on his head...they had gorgeous furniture...early, early stuff....I can't wait to go to their shop...I'm hoping maybe in the month of November.. They are "Old Crow Primitives and Antiques".


This booth was Jan's and Bob's booth of "Back Porch Primitives" or her blog is "Prims by the Water".  They had beautiful, early painted furniture.  I love their shop in Marine City Michigan and it's only about an hour from me!!!!


Homestead Primtives had a beautiful display. They also have a shop in Elmore OH...called "Simple Gatherings".


And last but not least....I was just thrilled to meet with a cousin, Jennifer, that I hadn't seen since she was about one year old!!  Jennifer's mom and I were cousins who were close in our "growing up " years and then lost touch in our later years....her mom sadly passed away last year ....but Jennifer was able to find me thru her grandma and came to the show and introduced herself...but I knew who she was immediately...she looks just like her mom....who happened to be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen (a cross between Demi Moore and Catherine Zeta-Jones...for real!)...I have a cousin in Michigan and am thrilled!!  It was so wonderful of her to come!

And special thanks to Dick and Dawn Rossell of Holly Hills Primitives for putting on such a great, great show.  They are tireless and amazing...Thank you from the bottom of my heart....


























 

10 comments:

  1. WOW! looks like a fabulous show Bobbie!!! so much to see ~ I would have spent so much there :)
    Glad you had a great time and so happy for you & your pretty cousin!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prim lovers dream show, love the booths and would have loved to attend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not Bobbie..we went home with a van full of goodies even though we sold alot. It's an addiction I'm afraid. Thank you for your kind words. I always say we have the best custoers and your stitchings are just wonderful! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great show! I was good but it would have been easy to be VERY BAD. Every time I wanted to buy something, the little lightbulb went off in my pea brain and reminded me of my two upcoming hooking retreats. I'm just no fun at all.
    It is amazing how many people I knew there. I could go to a show a half hour from home and not know as many people!
    See you again in a couple weeks!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like an awesome show! So many great prims and crafts! Thanks for sharing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures look great and that is such a nice surprise for you meeting your cousin!!!!! Lets make a trip to Janices shop together....I'll drive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a wonderful show, I would have loved to attend! So nice that you were able to meet fellow bloggers, and to see your cousin. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was wonderful to meet all of you. Your talents are amazing! It was hard not to buy something from every stall. So many Prims ! So much to choose from.you all outdid yourselves. You deserve a rest now:) but are probably busy on Christmas now. Awesome talent!
    Hugs Marg

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete