Monday, September 1, 2014

PRICING....

I am having the darned-est time pricing my handmades for the show on Saturday....you put so much work into creating and putting it all together....then the hard part...deciding on a price that is suitable for you, the seller, and for the buyer.  I don't want to give my things away....but I also want to sell  them...such a headache!!
I've got crows, pumpkins, needle punch, cross stitch samplers, covered boxes, little sewing baskets, hooked rugs, horses,...you name it...I've made it.  Been working on things since last March....


    I've even got my poor hubby out in the sweltering heat  trying to rig my collection of old shutters for my booth so I have some make-do walls to hang up stuff.....glad I only do this once a year!  But I guess if I did it more than once...I would be more efficient at it!  Selling and pricing antiques is much easier!  Oh...and I'm going to have alot of antiques also....wish me luck!! I guess if all else fails...I can have these two little ones give me a hand...(sorry...I just had to sneak in their pictures)...

Miss Rory...4 months old
Miss Alexandra...2 months old

8 comments:

  1. Good luck. Hope sales go great! If I could, I'd be there!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie,
    Can't wait to see all you goodes!
    Those babies are TOO CUTE!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are making some wonderful things for the fall and those photos of the little princesses are adorable.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! The babies are so cute! Bundles of happiness! :-)
    Wishing you lots of sales at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy creating!! Hope you sell out!!
    Your little ones are just beautiful!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pricing is always the hard part! You will do great at the show. Your pieces are lovely!

    You little girls are beauties too! How very sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome goods you'll have for sale at the show Bobbie! Hope you've figured out the pricing. It's always hard for me too. Your little girls are so sweet. Good luck this Saturday! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a hard time pricing things too. Can hardly wait for Saturday. Good luck at the show. See you there!
    Your little helpers are beautiful.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete