Thursday, October 30, 2014

HOLLY HILLS CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

It's going to be a great primitive weekend this weekend!!!  Saturday and Sunday, Holly Hills Primitives, is hosting their annual Christmas Open house.  Dawn and Dick Rossell have been working their fingers to the bone preparing the best primitives for your shopping pleasure!  Dick has made the most beautiful, reproduction furniture..gorgeous cupboards, settles, tables...I could go on and on....And Dawn has been sewing like crazy...all kinds of Santa's, snowmen, and needfuls for your primitive home.   I'm loving the picture above...that's just a small sample of what they'll have to offer.  If you are in the area of Holly Michigan....come on over...you will not be disappointed!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,
    Sure wish I could come!! The log cabin is just wonderful and I can just imagine how great everything else will be!! Have an amazing time! I'm sure you will find lots of goodies!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Bobbie, I also love the picture and wish I could go. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete