Sunday, November 16, 2014

MY SATURDAY ADVENTURE....

Yesterday, I went on an amazing journey...my pal Earlene (Primitive Passion Decorating), invited me to go with her to a "couple" of primitive shops.  There ended up being five of us primitive crazed women all in Earlene's pick up truck!  It was so much fun!!  First we went to Black Sheep Primitives, which is about 3 hours away, then we went to Saltbox On Main, Black Crow Primitives, and then an  antique mall in Lansing, Mega Mall...it was mega!  We covered alot of ground in just six hours.  The back of Earlene's truck was packed to the very top!!  I have a few pictures to show...to say Earlene's house is just beautiful, is an understatement..it is beyond belief!    My dumb phone died so I was only able to get one picture of her house right before I left....but it is a beauty!

This is her bay window with a beautiful old wood plank hanging by old rope...Isn't is beautiful? I would love to do something like this in my window, but I don't think I have enough room.  Her living room is filled with snowmen.    The next couple of pictures is of Sue Buck's....she lives in Lansing and has only been in her new home one month...it too, is unbelievable!


This is her buttery...filled with prim delight!!  I love how she and Earlene display their items..



This is a little pantry that Sue put together with boxes...I just love it!


To see more of Sue's home, check out Earlene's blog...it is listed under my favorite blogs to the right.

Now for some items I purchased....I went a little crazy....a bowl rack....


An early wall shelf.....


A couple of wood and tin washboards (not that I don't have enough of these)...


A barn red corner cupboard that I purchased from Sue...It's not as bright as the picture and it's against the ugly blue wall...



An old bird or chicken feeder dressed up for Christmas with fresh greens....


I love this Christmas kitchen towel...a little corny but cute!


We had such a great day!!  But I sure was tired by the time I got home!!


Finally got my little shelf hung over my table....I have had a busy week and am in for another one this week!!  But it's all fun stuff...have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. You sure did a good job putting it all together Bobbie!!!!!!!!!! My favorite is the shelf you got at the Mega Mall. I was whipped too but loved it and so glad were were able to go. Norm and I went shopping all afternoon today...got a new phone.
    Have a great week Bobbie.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great new goodies, and i really love the chicken feeder, wonderful piece for Christmas. I need to hit the prim stores this month, love hitting the consignments during the holidays.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Bobbie,
    You were bad again!!! You go girl. Love all your goodies, especially that shelf. I can't believe you already have the goodes hung. Looks wonderful.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky, lucky girls!!! Sounds like such a fun day. You sure packed a lot in. I love all of your finds Bobbie! Especially the early shelf and it looks so good with the gameboards on each side. Your home is looking so primitive my dear! LOVE IT!!!! Big hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun you girls going together. I'm sure lots of ohhs and ahhs..smile.. Your finds are wonderful. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Bobbi! My favorite is the chicken feeder! I'm a real sucker for that grungy galvanized metal stuff. You did good! I'll have to check out the Mega Mall in Lansing. I live so close and didn't even know it was there.

    ReplyDelete