Thursday, December 4, 2014

CHRISTMAS SO FAR....

Hate to say it...but ...I've been a real putz when it comes to decorating this year.  Just can't seem to get it together.  It first started with me wanting an artificial tree...but it was $400...but it was soooo beautiful!!  Then....trying to find a real one that could live up to my expectations....nothing looked good..so I told my husband just to pick one out...I'll buy the fake tree when  it's half off at the end of the season...that is...if there are any left! So...still no tree...but I did finally manage to get the LR in order.  Tomorrow I'll l be putting some greens in the kitchen and bathrooms and maybe a little tree in the bedroom....we'll see...Sorry...but there are quite a few pictures..











Well...that's it for now.....except I had to throw in one last picture.....

The two little cousins...I'm sure they were discussing their plans to stay awake all afternoon and not let grandma get anything done....Have a great evening!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful so far Bobbie! Can't wait to see more. Love your santa with the brown robe. I almost bought that one too. Your two little angels are growing! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute babes! So sweet. Hoope you get your tree. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. There can never be too many pictures.
    Those cousins are too cute!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look nice and warm feeling. I like greenery and keeping it simple, and with the pets, it is much easier not to have too many things that they can break;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobbie,
    Love all your decorating!! I finally got my things out yesterday and hope to get some pictures posted soon! Seems like I am hardly ever on the computer any more and miss everyone! Hope to do some catching up!! I also have that same mustard belsnickle you have in your red corner cupboard! Love him!
    Also love those sweet babies!! So darling!
    Hope you get your tree soon!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Bobbie! Grand babies pose is so sweet.
    TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning, looking wonderful so far Bobbie, love your home. Those are two sweet Babies, adorable picture. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks nice Bobbie! The 2 babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bobbie, where are the shops you visited with Earlene? I live in the Detroit metro area and I've been looking for prim shops. Also, my daughter lives in Lansing. You recommend the mega antique mall there?
    thanks, marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marion....I don't know where you live in the Detroit area, but the primitive shop is in Coral Mi...I live in Taylor and it is about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. It's a very small shop but she did have some nice things. She is only open on Saturdays. The mall in Lansing is " The Mega Mall"..it's nice...not a lot of primitives but some really good finds!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Bobbie. I did a map search and its almost three hours from me also. Sounds like a trip that should wait for springtime.
      Marion

      Delete
  10. Adorable picture of the babies!!!! Love your home--- sooooo cozy and neat prims!

    I'm new to your blog Bobbie...followed you from Julie as we have been blogging friends for a few years now. I will visit you again, soon!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete